Very very tasty and healthy drink for elders and younger. It cools your body and helps your body from dehydration. The drink prefers especially in summer season. The drink protect our body from sun stroke. Our family members likes this herbal drink very much and its taste yummy.
- First of all clean the nannari roots, dry dates , dry black grapes separately with water and cut dry dates in to pieces and remove the seeds and remove seeds from black dry grapes also.
- Ans than take a aluminum 4lts capacity vessel and add roots,dates and dry grapes and sock them well with 31/2lts of water for 8 to 10 hours.
- After socking kept the vessel on stove and boil them one hour. After boiling well the water turns in to brown colour, off the stove and filter the solution in to another vessel.
- And again kept the solution on stove add the sugar and leave for boiling. The consistency of the solution turns lite thick, off the stove and leave the solution until it cool.
- Than store the solution in a clean dry bottle and store it in refrigerator.When we want to drink the sherbert, take a glass with 1/4 of solution and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and chilled water and mix them well and have a drink.(in the place of chilled water, we can add soda also).