I tried this recipe today like break fast by inspiring from news paper. All of my family members like it very much.
Kerala dish unniyappam.I tried this recipe today like break fast by inspiring from news paper. All of my family members like it very much.Mohana Lakshmi
- Take a bowl add rice flour,wheat flour, salt, baking soda and mix them well. Take pan on stove and add jaggery, water and heat them while the consistency become thick and remove from stove.
- Add banana chopped in to a mixer bowl, and add two spoons jaggery paste and grind it well. Take another pan and roast sesame seeds and coconut powder separately.
- Add to the flour mix, banana paste, roasted seesame and coconut powder, cardamom powder and remaining jaggery paste and mix them well by adding water. The batter should be idly batter consistency and add ghee to it and kept aside with out disturbing for half an hour.
- Keep the paniyaram kadai on the stove, grease it with oil, after heating the kadai add a tbsp of batter in each hole .Drizzle little oil on the side,cover and cook it.
- Once it started turning brown,using spoon turn the other side.cook and take it out.Repeat the step for remaining batter.Unniappam is ready to serve.